Third-Party Inspection Services
Third-Party Inspection Services by TUV Austria Bureau of Inspection and certification safeguard your investment by doing professional and impartial inspections, ensuring that the supplier meets all statutory compliance requirements.
Why You Need Third Party Inspection Service
Third-party inspection services and quality control are critical concerns in today’s business world. They allow companies to maintain quality assurance of products or equipment.
Third-party inspection services are independent inspection services provided by an independent third-party inspection company to meet statutory compliance requirements. These services are essential as they ensure product quality and manufacturing process meet the desired standards.
These services are delivered following the regional and country-specific statutory requirements and guidelines. The benefits include testing and inspection, final inspection, auditing, and other services related to the process.
What are the Benefits of Third Party Inspection Services?
- Make sure the material is as per specified standards.
- Make sure the quality and quantity of goods are as per contract.
- Reduce the risk of defective products.
- Minimize risk for the buyer.
- Check that packaging is as per the buyer’s requirement to avoid any damage during shipment.
- Help to get insurance claims in case of accidental damages.
- Highly proficient specialists
- Unbiased & independent assessments
- Thorough knowledge of local regulatory requirements
Why Third Party Inspection Services From TUV Austria Bureau of Inspection and Certification
TUV Austria Bureau of Inspection and Certification has a long-standing reputation in Pakistan as the most reliable 3rd party inspection services provider. TUV Austria Bureau of Inspection & Certification performs inspections to verify the product quality as per codes, standards, and client specifications. TUV Austria Bureau of Inspection and Certification holds a vast clientele list for 3rd party inspection services in Pakistan.
- Post-shipment inspection
- Risk-based inspection (RBI)
- Plant inspection under the umbrella of third-party inspections, the TUV Austria Bureau of Inspection and Certification delivers the following services.
- 3rd party inspection during fabrication/manufacturing of engineering equipment (i.e., Vessels, exchanges, pipe, valves, pumps, compressors, motors, etc.)
- Vehicle inspection
- Lifting equipment & accessories Inspection including a crane, forklift, excavators, dozers, etc.
- Civil & electrical assessment of Buildings.
In Addition, to Third-Party Inspection Services we also offer a range of complimentary services:
- ISO 27001:2018 Information Security Management System
- Construction Supervision Services
- Pre-Shipment Inspection
- Lifting Equipment And Crane Inspection
- Process improvement solutions
TUV Austria Bureau of Inspection and certification is here to cater to all your third-party inspection requirements. To Send Enquiry, click on the button below.