TAC Standard 16000:2008
The objective of this International Standard is to provide a generic model for Fire Safety, including:
- Fire Safety Policy
- Fire Protection
- Fire Risk Management
- Training Plans
- Control System
Why TUV Austria Bureau of Inspection & Certification (Pvt.)
Overview: TUV Austria Bureau of Inspection & Certification (Pvt.) Ltd makes up the TUV Austria BIC, an internationally acknowledged inspection, testing, certification, and education service provider. The private limited business offers top-quality inspection, certificate, and conformity assessment services.
- Inspection Services: The TUV Austria Bureau of Inspection & Certification offers inspection services to different industries. Inspections are designed to ensure that processes, products, and systems comply with specific standards, regulations, and demands.
- Certified Services: The firm offers certification services for businesses across various industries and numerous other international standards.
- Educational and Training: The Bureau of Inspection and Certification offers training and workshops that help improve the expertise and knowledge of experts in various areas. These courses focus on environmental management, quality management, health and safety, risk assessment, and more.
- Testing Products: The company conducts tests on products to ensure that they meet appropriate safety, quality, and performance requirements. They have specialized labs equipped with the latest equipment for testing and skilled technicians conducting thorough tests of various items.
- Auditing: TUV Austria Bureau of Inspection and Certification conducts audits of companies’ compliance with specific guidelines and standards. Audits can include environmental audits, quality audits Audits, social audits, supplier audits, and many more.
Industries, The Austrian Bureau of Inspection and Certification provides services to clients in various industries, such as construction, manufacturing, automotive energy, food and drinks, pharmaceuticals, Telecommunications, information technology, and many more.
Accreditations and Recognition: The TUV Austria Bureau of Inspection & Certification is recognized by internationally accredited accreditation bodies demonstrating its ability and compliance with the highest quality standards.
For the most precise and current information on the TAC STANDARD 16000:2008 with TUV Austria Bureau of Inspection & Certification (Pvt.)
In Addition, to TAC STANDARD 16000:2008 audits TUV Austria BIC. also offer a range of complimentary services:
- ISO Certifications
- ISO 9001 – Quality Management System
- ISO 14001 – Environmental Management System
- ISO 45001 – Occupational Health & Safety Management System
- ISO 27001 – Information Security Management System
- ISO 20000 – IT Service Management System
- ISO 22000 – Food Safety Management System
- FSSC 22000 – Food Safety System Certification
- HACCP – Food Safety Management System
- ISO 21001 – Educational Organizations Management System
- ISO 29990 – Learning Services Management System
- ISO 20121 – Sustainability Event Management System
- ISO 22301 – Business Continuity Management System
- ISO 37001 – Anti-Bribery Management System
- ISO 28000 – Supply Chain Security Management System
- ISO 13485 – Quality Management Systems for Medical Devices
- ISO 39001 – Road Traffic Safety Management System
- ISO 31000 – Risk Management – Guidelines
- ISO 22716 – Good Manufacturing Practices for Cosmetics
- ISO 3834 – Quality Requirements for Fusion Welding of Metallic Materials
- Halal Certification
- “Covid-Shield” Certification
- GlobalG.A.P. Certification
- IFS Certification Services
Would you mind sending an Enquiry so we can assist you in getting certified?