Quality Assurance and Quality Control (QA and QC Services)
Quality Assurance and Quality Control (QA/QC Services) by TUV Austria Bureau of Inspection and Certification are the most reliable in Pakistan’s Testing, Inspection & Certification (TIC) industry.
What is Quality?
Quality is a measure of excellence or a state of being free from defects, deficiencies, and significant variations brought about by the strict and consistent adherence to measurable and verifiable standards to achieve uniformity of output that satisfies specific customer or user requirements.
Quality Assurance Services
The planned and systematic activities are implemented in a quality system so that quality requirements for a product or service will be fulfilled. This means providing confidence that quality requirements will be met.
- The Aim: Design how a product or service is produced or delivered to minimize the chances that output will be sub-standard.
- The focus of quality assurance is on the product design/development stage.
- If the process is reliable – there is less need to inspect production output.
Activities of QA are as follows:
- Document Review.
- Test Cases Review.
- Inspection, etc.
AIM of Quality Assurance
- Continues Quality Improvement.
- Benchmarking to generate ideas for quality improvement.
- Meet Quality Standards for the product.
- Compliance with statutory and safety regulations.
- Ensure total traceability of the product.
- Suitability of the products to customer requirements.
Principles of Quality Assurance
- Wide-Range Concept: Covers all matters that individually or collectively influence the quality of a product.
- The totality of the Arrangements: To Ensure that the product/service is of the right quality for the intended use.
- Quality Assurance Incorporates: GMP and also product design and development.
Quality Control Services
Quality Control is a system of maintaining standards in manufactured products by testing a sample of the output against satisfaction. Reactive, Responsibility, identification, correction, and line function are involved in quality control.
Quality Control Activities
Activities of QC are as follows:
- Functional Testing.
- Test Automation.
- Compatibility Testing.
- Integration Testing, etc.
Difference Between Quality Control (QC) & Quality Assurance (QA)
QA/QC Services is generally perceived as synonyms, but that is not true. They are very different from each other and perform different roles. Following are the critical differences between QA/QC.
Quality Assurance (QA)
1). Project Management of QA
QA provides the scope of work, conditions of the contract, and specifications.
QA ensures drawings are submitted and approved by the local authorities and/or engineers for site application.
QA is to ensure material is submitted via material approval request (MAR) and shall ensure compliance with specifications.
4). Document Controller
QA to record the outgoing and incoming materials submittal or MAR, Drawings, and related documents and make sure to record it in log sheets.
Ceramic tile material QA shall make sure that material has MAR approved.
6). Site Activity
QA is concerned with fabricating the method statement, inspection, and test plan, including a checklist for each activity to meet requirements.
Quality Control QC
1). Project Management of QC
Quality Control is to adopt and follow the requirements in the scope of work, condition of the contract, and specification. And to execute the project as per such standards in no more, no less.
QC will conduct periodical checks of revisions and issue a log of drawings to staff to update them for the new revisions. QC will withdraw uncontrolled copies of drawings.
Q is to monitor the latest material approval requests (MAR) by acquiring material log sheets from document control. QC is to check materials upon arrival on-site to verify compliance with the approved MAR. QC is to conduct site surveillance for the materials used on site.
4). Document Controller
QC Shall stamp drawings with “Controlled Copy” for the latest revision, otherwise stamped as “Superseded.” The drawing shall have stamped “Issued for Construction” when released for site use.
QC shall issue a material inspection for checking with the Engineer. QC shall verify the size, thickness, color, shade, and supplier.
Requirements from approved MAR shall be verified using such a physical check.
6). Site Activity
QC is to check and verify the activity, material, and tests using inspections as detailed in the MS and ITP.
Quality Assurance / Quality Control QA and QC Services
Quality Assurance and Quality Control (QA/QC Services) help ensure compliance with all contractual specifications, mandatory regulations, and quality standards. These two services assure the quality of all materials, structures, components, and systems utilized in your industrial facilities’ construction, manufacturing, and operation and that manufacturing errors are reduced or eliminated.
With state-of-the-art resources and expertise and a unique global network, we can provide you with QA and QC services in every corner of the world. As a result, TUV Austria BIC. Pakistan can help you assure quality throughout your entire supply chain.
QA and QC Services By TUV Austria Bureau of Inspection and Certification
Quality Assurance and Quality Control services (QA/QC) by TUV Austria Bureau of Inspection and Certification are the most reliable in the TIC industry in Pakistan. We have skilled experts with years of QA and QC services experience. Our QA and QC services are tailor-made for the safe execution of complex projects and are always up to the mark regarding client satisfaction.
TUV Austria Bureau of Inspection and Certification has a rich quality assurance & quality control services experience spanning multiple industries. In addition, internationally experienced personnel are available to assist clients in numerous construction supervision-related activities. Read More…
In Addition, to QA and QC Services, we also offer a range of Testing, Inspection & Certification services:
- ISO 9001:2015 QMS
- ISO 28000:2007
- Third-Party Inspection
- Pre-Shipment Inspection
- QA/QC Services
- Lifting Equipment Inspection
- Technical Staffing Services
- Construction Supervision Services
- Technical Manpower Supply Services
- Non-Destructive Testing Services
- Mechanical Testing Services
- Risk-Based Inspection
- Pressure Equipment Directive Certification
- Pressure Vessel Inspection
- Storage Tank Inspection
- Steam Boiler Inspection
- Supplier Expediting Services
- Plant Safety Services
- Equipment Safety Services
- Vendor Audit Services
- Explosion Protection Services
- Fire Protection Services
- Communication Tower Inspections
- Asset Integrity Services
What is Quality Assurance QA?
Quality Assurance is commonly known as QA and focuses on preventing defects. Quality Assurance ensures that the systems and processes that are designed for a project are implemented correctly.
- QA is the process of managing quality.
- QA aims to prevent the defect.
What is Quality Control QC?
Quality Control is commonly known as QC and focuses on identifying defects. QC ensures that the systems and processes designed for a project are followed correctly.
- QC verifies the quality of the final output.
- It can help to identify and improve the defects.
- It is a safety net to check the final quality.