ISO (International Organization for Standardization)
International Organization for Standardization is known as ISO. It is International Standard-Setting Body. it is composed of representatives from Various National Standards Organizations. ISO is an independent body and does not interfere with any GOVT in this body. The Organization Promotes
- Worldwide Proprietary
- Commercial Standards
ISO was founded on 23 February 1947. ISO is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland. It was one of the organizations that granted General Consultative Status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council. This allows ISO to participate in the Work of the United Nations. The Three Official Languages of the ISO
The Organization’s Name has different Acronyms in different languages (IOS in English and OIN in French).
About ISO (International Organization for Standardization)
- Founded in 1947
- Non-Governmental Organization
- Global Network of National Standards Bodies
- I Number per Country (Membership Organization)
- ISO Membership Comes with Rights, Benefits, Obligations, and Good Practices.
ISO (International Organization for Standardization) in Figures
- 161 Members
- 22000+ Published Standards
- 100+ Standards Published Each Month
- 245 Technical Committees
- 100,000+ Experts
- 7+ Meeting Any Day, Anywhere, on Average.
Steps in Getting ISO Certification for your Organization in Pakistan
- Learn About Various ISO Standards- The Company Must have a clear understanding of specific standards required
- Depending on the desired business objective, the organization must choose the right ISO Standard.
- Get Associated with an Expert ISO Consultant- ISO Consultant will guide you through the ISO Certification Process. They play a Vital Role in the success of the ISO Certification
- Prepare an Efficient Quality Manual– The Quality Manual must be prepared in alignment with the Organizational Objectives.
- Undergo Awareness Training- The employees across various departments must be aware of ISO Certification Standards.
- Awareness Training will enhance the effectiveness of the ISO Certification Standard Implementation.
- ISO Standard Implementation and Internal Audit- A Quality Management System must be implemented and checked for ISO Certification Compliance.
- Conducting an Internal Audit helps identify the non-conformities and take the required corrective actions.
- Finalize The Certification Body- Choosing the Certification Body depends on various factors- Type of ISO Standards, Scope, etc.
- Depending on the ISO Certification Body chosen the cost of ISO Certification Varies.
- Scheduling External Audit from the Certification Body– The Certification body will conduct an audit to check the QMS system for any vulnerabilities.
- Once the QMS is compliant with the ISO Certification Standard guidelines, The Certification will be issued.
ISO (International Organization for Standardization) Services
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environment Management System
- ISO 27001: 2018 Information Security Management System
- ISO 22000: 2018 Food Safety Management System
- HACCP Food Safety Management System
- ISO 45001: 2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- Food Safety System Certification (FSSC) 22000 V5
- ISO 17025: 2017 Laboratory Management System
- ISO 28000: 2007 Supply Chain Security Management System
- ISO 29990: 2010 Learning Services Management System
- ISO 20000: 2018 IT Service Management
- ISO 50001:2018 Energy Management System (EnMS)
- ISO 37001: 2016 Anti-Bribery Management System
- ISO 21001: 2018 Educational Organizations Management System
- ISO 22301: 2019 Business Continuity Management System Standard
- ISO 39001: 2012 Road Traffic Safety Management System
- ISO 20121: 2012 Sustainable Event Management
- ISO 31485: 2016 Medical Devices
Cost of Getting ISO Certified in Pakistan
There are various factors that determine the ISO Certification cost in Pakistan. ISO Certification is a popular industrial Certification in Pakistan. The cost is calculated considering the audit time requirement, no. of people trained, the geographic location from which the organization operates, etc.
How Can the TUV Austria Bureau of Inspection & Certification Help?
TUV Austria Bureau of Inspection & Certification is a few certification bodies to offer this accredited certification in Pakistan. Being one of the leading accreditation certification bodies in Pakistan, TUV Austria Bureau of Inspection & Certification, our health & Safety experts make sure all your health and safety protocols follow the international quality standards.
Would you mind sending an Enquiry so we can assist you in getting certified?Send Enquiry