ISO 9001:2015 Certificate of Compliance awarded to Naveena Steel Mills (Pvt.) Ltd.
With vast experience in exports, Naveena Group is one of the few companies which adhere to the global standards of excellence to achieve success on the international horizons. Having begun its journey in 1971, the group’s global footprint extends across Denim, Spinning, Property Development, Steel and Power.
They bring their knowledge and expertise to Naveena Steel, aiming to redefine quality standards, systems and procedures, and fulfil the infrastructural requirements of the country.
Naveena Group is a rapidly expanding group of companies dedicated to the business of progress and sustainability. Initiated in 1971, the group’s global footprint extends across denim, spinning, property development, steel and power industries.
With its advanced Continuous Casting Production Process, Naveena Steel is the first of its kind in Pakistan to be powered by this state-of-the-art equipment producing superior efficiency along with the highest quality steel rebars. Naveena Steel intends to transform Pakistan’s steel industry, investing in cutting-edge Italian technology from Primetal Technologies Limited. They guarantee high productivity, cost efficiency and environment-friendly processes, giving them a competitive edge over existing set-ups.
ISO certification Bodies in Pakistan
Customer Satisfaction is an essential aspect of maintaining a company’s reputation and the quality of the products that are being produced. Therefore, it is not surprising that ISO 9001’s and other ISO Certifications in Pakistan will require a company to produce quality that will leave the customers satisfied. The ISO 9001 Standards, the most commonly requested ISO Certification in Pakistan, defines customer satisfaction as follows: The perception of the degree to which the customer’s requirements have been fulfilled.
- That contributes to the overall satisfaction.
- This implies that satisfaction is a subjective matter and not something that is objective. It also succinctly points out that satisfaction encompasses more than just a yes/no answer but a wide range of factors.
- These are specific nuances about how customers respond to your products, whether they are satisfied or not.
- A Customer who does not complain should not be considered automatically as a satisfied client, as there are so many of them who do not complain; similarly, there are those who are generally satisfied but still complain because they are expecting something to happen with their complaints, i.e. the creation of a better product.
- It is up to your organization to enable the creation of a system that enables you to take into account these complaints and handle all the customers in the right way so that they will, in the future, become loyal customers
- Indeed, The ISO definition goes further on and say: the organization shall monitor information relating to customer perception as to whether the organization has met customer requirements
- For you to receive an ISO Certification in Pakistan, you will need to create a holistic framework that will allow you to manage customer satisfaction, and
This system can be divided into three categories as follows:
1. The Analysis
2. Client Expectations
3. Monitoring & Measuring
1. The Analysis
The needs, expectations, and requirements will differ for different industries, and therefore cannot be held against an objective scale. Therefore, this will also entail a different way of analyzing customer satisfaction levels.
- Some of these methods are trends analysis, complaint analysis, and market research and so on. Some companies will prefer to conduct these customer analyses via direct approaches: customer interviews and client assessments.
- Whatever industry one finds in, or whatever approach is taken, one has to keep in mind that there will be a difference in what a customer needs, requests and then expects.
2. Client Expectations
The expectations of a client can be divided into two sorts
1. Tangible Expectations
2. Intangible Expectations
Tangible Expectations – of a client are how much the product purchased or ordered by the client fulfils the requirements -this is the primary tangible Expectation of a client.
Intangible Expectation – is a certain requirement that is not manifested in physical reality but exists mostly within the realm of language or the mind, and this is something that has to be documented into a guideline that will ease the pressure on the employees and give them a foundation to work with so that these expectations can be fulfilled as well.
3. Monitoring and Measuring
This is directly related to the customer satisfaction levels, rather than the previous two, which are related to the factors that influence the satisfaction.
Measuring customers’ satisfaction levels will enable you to receive critical information that influences the products you create. This means that there is an imperative for regular monitoring and measurement of satisfaction.
- You can use several methods for collecting the information. You can directly approach the client, but the most efficient way of collecting information is through designing and enacting a complaint system that lets clients give their complaints.
- Survey tools like questionnaires and telephone surveys, another type of tools include using social media platforms and emails. But there can be such a thing as an overabundance of information which can lead to chaos.
- The most important thing to note is that the type of information that needs to be collected should be one that will have the effect of improving your product.
- When getting an ISO Certification in Pakistan, you will have to create the proper framework for creating all such methods and systems that will enable you to create products according to the requirements and expectations. And then alter the product by receiving the relevant information from the customers themselves regarding their satisfaction and causes.
- A company cannot survive by constantly producing products that are consistently unpopular with its customer base. This is why you should go and get yourself an ISO Certification in Pakistan, which will enable you to produce the right, holistic system.
For more information regarding the policies and packages that we offer, you can send us an enquiry.