ISO 9001:2015 Certificate Awarded to Naveena Steel Mills (Pvt.) Ltd.
With vast experience in exports, Naveena Group is one of the few companies which adhere to the global standards of excellence to achieve success on the international horizons. Having begun its journey in 1971, the group’s global footprint extends across Denim, Spinning, Property Development, Steel, and Power.
They bring their knowledge and expertise to Naveena Steel, aiming to redefine quality standards, systems and procedures and fulfill the infrastructural requirements of the country.
Naveena Group is a rapidly expanding group of companies dedicated to the business of progress and sustainability. Initiated in 1971, the group’s global footprint extends across denim, spinning, property development, steel, and power industries.
Naveena Steel intends to transform Pakistan’s steel industry, investing in cutting-edge Italian technology from Primeval Technologies Limited. They guarantee high productivity, cost efficiency, and environment-friendly processes, giving them a competitive edge over existing setups.
ISO certification Bodies in Pakistan
Customer Satisfaction is essential to maintaining a company’s reputation and the quality of the products being produced. Therefore, it is not surprising that ISO 9001’s and other ISO Certifications in Pakistan will require a company to produce quality that will leave the customers satisfied. The ISO 9001 Standards, the most commonly requested ISO Certification in Pakistan, defines customer satisfaction as follows: The perception of the degree to which the customer’s requirements have been fulfilled.
- That contributes to overall satisfaction.
- This implies that satisfaction is a subjective matter and not something that is objective. It also succinctly points out that satisfaction encompasses more than just a yes/no answer but a wide range of factors.
- These are specific nuances about how customers respond to your products, whether they are satisfied or not.
- It is up to your organization to enable the creation of a system that enables you to take into account these complaints and handle all the customers in the right way so that they will, in the future, become loyal customers
- Indeed, The ISO definition goes further on and says: the organization shall monitor information relating to customer perception as to whether the organization has met customer requirements
- For you to receive an ISO 9001:2015 Certificate Awarded in Pakistan, you will need to create a holistic framework that will allow you to manage customer satisfaction, and
This system can be divided into three categories as follows:
- The Analysis
- Client Expectations
- Monitoring & Measuring
1. The Analysis
Therefore, this will also entail a different way of analyzing customer satisfaction levels.
- These methods include trend analysis, complaint analysis, market research, etc. Some companies will prefer to conduct these customer analyses via direct approaches: customer interviews and client assessments.
2. Client Expectations
The expectations of a client can be divided into two sorts
- Tangible Expectations
- Intangible Expectations
Tangible Expectations – of a client are how much the product purchased or ordered by the client fulfills the requirements -this is the primary tangible Expectation of a client.
3. Monitoring and Measuring
This is directly related to the customer satisfaction levels, rather than the previous two, which are related to the factors influencing satisfaction.
Measuring customers’ satisfaction levels will enable you to receive critical information that influences the products you create. This means that there is an imperative for regular monitoring and measurement of satisfaction.
- You can use several methods for collecting the information. You can directly approach the client, but the most efficient way of collecting information is through designing and enacting a complaint system that lets clients give their complaints.
- Survey tools like questionnaires and telephone surveys, another type of tools include using social media platforms and emails. But there can be such a thing as an overabundance of information which can lead to chaos.
- When getting an ISO Certification in Pakistan, you must create the proper framework for creating all such methods and systems that will enable you to create products according to the requirements and expectations. And then alter the product by receiving the relevant information from the customers themselves regarding their satisfaction and causes.
- A company cannot survive by constantly producing consistently unpopular products with its customer base. This is why you should get an ISO Certification in Pakistan, enabling you to produce the right, holistic system.
For more information regarding the policies and packages that we offer, you can send us an enquiry.