What is ISO 3834 – Quality Requirements for Fusion Welding of Metallic Materials?
A quality management system is specific to welding processes and applicable to ISO 3834 fusion welding metallic materials independent of the manufactured products.
- Process control system to ensure weld integrity and the fulfillment of design intent.
- It complements ISO 9001 but can be a standalone system.
What are the requirements of ISO 3834 Certification?
The ISO 3834 System has six parts, which covers three levels of control
- Part 1: Criteria for selection and use
- Part 2: Comprehensive quality requirements
- Part 3: Standard Quality Requirements
- Part 4: Elementary Quality Requirements
- Part 5: Standards and Specifications which are necessary to conform to claim conformity to the quality of ISO 3834
- Part 6: Guidance on Implementing ISO 3834.
What Areas to be Assessed During ISO 3834 Certification Process?
The following areas will be assessed during this certification process:
- Technical Review
- Welding Personnel
- Inspection and Testing Personnel
- Welding and Related Activities
- Welding Consumables
- Parent Materials
- Post-Weld Heat Treatment
- Inspection and Testing
- Non-Conformance and Corrective Action
- Calibration and Validation of Measuring, Inspection, and Testing Equipment
- Identification and Traceability
- Quality Records
What are the Benefits of Implementing ISO 3834?
- Improve Welding Quality
- Management assurance that quality requirements will be met.
- The contractual requirement from the client.
- Improve service levels.
What are the Reasons for Implementing ISO 3834?
- Reduce Customer Audits
- Avoid gaps between QA/QC and the shop floor.
- Improve utilization of resources
- Improve Customer Confidence
- Credibility & International Recognition
- Competitive and Marketing advantage.
Why Promote Compliance to ISO 3834?
- Improve the quality and safety of weld products!
- Maximize use of local industry in domestic projects and maintenance programs
- Improve our credibility in export and local markets
- Built quality into the product and not via inspection
Why Choose TUV Austria Bureau of Inspection & Certification For Implementing ISO 3834 Requirements
Some of the leading international accreditation bodies have awarded TUV Austria Bureau of Inspection & Certification with the accreditation to offer certification to a vast range of industry sectors. For certification services, TUV Austria Bureau of Inspection & Certification is the preferred brand across multiple industry sectors.
Local Regulatory authorities like The Pakistan National Accreditation Council (PNAC), The Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) also recognizes TUV Austria Bureau of Inspection & Certification as a leading certification and inspection body in Pakistan. TUV Austria Bureau of Inspection & Certification has earned global respect instead of its approach and service quality through its highly trained and experienced Consultants. Our professional auditors work with clients to guarantee that the requirements are successfully maintained and continuously improved to be up to customers’ expectations and the law.
In addition, to ISO 3834 audits we also offer a range of complimentary services:
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
- ISO 29990:2010 Learning Services Management System
- ISO 22716:2007 Good Manufacturing Practices for Cosmetics
- ISO 50001:2018 Energy Management System (EnMS)
- QA/QC Services
- Technical Trainings
Would you mind sending an Enquiry so we can assist you in getting certified?Send Enquiry