What is ISO 29990:2010 Learning Services Management System?
ISO 29990:2010 is a quality management standard for education and training services providers. In doing so, the standard emphasizes the most critical asset of any training institution. ISO 29990 focuses on the actual learning needs of the target group, the development of suitable content, and the evaluation of learning.
- It provides a unified standard for learning service providers, including corporations, vocational institutions, and life-long learning centers around the globe. Certification against the standard ensures that the design, development, and delivery of the learning experience you provide meet the ISO requirements.
- ISO 29990 certification process also provides you with a transparent analysis of your current program and a valuable tool for developing practical, learner-centered training.
- ISO 29990 standard provides a unified standard for learning service providers, including corporations, vocational institutions, and life-long learning centers around the globe. Certification against the standard ensures that the design, development, and delivery of the learning experience you provide meet the ISO requirements.
- The audit and certification process also provides a transparent analysis of your current program and is a valuable tool for developing practical, learner-centered training.
This International Standard aims to provide a generic model for quality professional practice and performance and a standard reference for learning service providers (LSPs) and their clients in the design, development, and delivery of non-formal education, training, and development.
ISO 29990 Standard uses the term “learning services” rather than “training” to encourage a focus on the learner and the process results and emphasize the full range of options available for delivering learning services.
ISO 29990 Standard focuses on the competency of LSPs. It is intended to assist organizations and individuals in selecting an LSP who will meet the organization’s needs and expectations for competency and capability development and can be used to certify LSPs.
ISO 29990 Standard shares similarities with many of the management system standards published by ISO, notably ISO 9001.
What are the Benefits of ISO 29990?
- Customer Orientation – Focus on the needs of the learners.
- Documented Quality – Competitive advantages in tenders and quotes.
- Measure and Evaluate – Ensure the effectiveness of learning services.
- Steer – Monitor and control the learning processes.
- Grow Internationally – Globally recognized education standard.
- Service Quality – Enhanced in the field of training.
In Addition, to ISO 29990:2010 audits TUV Austria BIC. also offer a range of complimentary services:
- ISO Certifications
- ISO 9001 – Quality Management System
- ISO 14001 – Environmental Management System
- ISO 45001 – Occupational Health & Safety Management System
- ISO 50001 – Energy Management System
- ISO 27001 – Information Security Management System
- ISO 20000 – IT Service Management System
- ISO 22000 – Food Safety Management System
- FSSC 22000 – Food Safety System Certification
- HACCP – Food Safety Management System
- ISO 21001 – Educational Organizations Management System
- ISO 20121 – Sustainability Event Management System
- ISO 22301 – Business Continuity Management System
- ISO 37001 – Anti-Bribery Management System
- ISO 28000 – Supply Chain Security Management System
- ISO 13485 – Quality Management Systems for Medical Devices
- ISO 39001 – Road Traffic Safety Management System
- ISO 31000 – Risk Management – Guidelines
- ISO 22716 – Good Manufacturing Practices for Cosmetics
- ISO 3834 – Quality Requirements for Fusion Welding of Metallic Materials
- Halal Certification
- “Covid-Shield” Certification
- GlobalG.A.P. Certification
- IFS Certification Services
Would you mind sending an Enquiry so we can assist you in getting certified?