What is ISO 29990:2010 Learning Services Management System?
ISO 29990:2010 is a quality management standard for providers of education and training services. In doing so, the standard emphasizes the most critical asset of any training institution. ISO 29990 focuses on the actual learning needs of the target group, the development of suitable content, and the evaluation of learning.
- It provides a unified standard for learning service providers, including corporations, vocational institutions, and life-long learning centres around the globe. Certification against the standard ensures that the design, development, and delivery of the learning experience you provide meet the ISO requirements.
- ISO 29990 certification process also provides you with a transparent analysis of your current program and a valuable tool for developing practical, learner-centred training.
- ISO 29990 standard provides a unified standard for learning service providers, including corporations, vocational institutions, and life-long learning centres around the globe. Certification against the standard ensures that the design, development, and delivery of the learning experience you provide meet the ISO requirements.
- The audit and certification process also provides a transparent analysis of your current program and a valuable tool for developing practical, learner-centred training.
The objective of this International Standard is to provide a generic model for quality professional practice and performance and a standard reference for learning service providers (LSPs) and their clients in the design, development, and delivery of non-formal education, training, and development.
ISO 29990 Standard uses the term “learning services” rather than “training” to encourage a focus on the learner and the process results and emphasize the full range of options available for delivering learning services.
ISO 29990 Standard focuses on the competency of LSPs. It is intended to assist organizations and individuals in selecting an LSP who will meet the organization’s needs and expectations for competency and capability development and can be used to certify LSPs.
ISO 29990 Standard shares similarities with many of the management system standards published by ISO, notably ISO 9001.
What are the Benefits of ISO 29990?
- Customer Orientation – Focus on the needs of the learners.
- Documented Quality – Competitive advantages in tenders and quotes.
- Measure and Evaluate – Ensure the effectiveness of learning services.
- Steer – Monitor and control the learning processes.
- Grow Internationally – Globally recognized education standard.
- Service Quality – Enhanced in the field of training.
In Addition, to ISO 29990:2010 audits TUV Austria BIC. also offer a range of complimentary services:
- ISO Certifications
- ISO 9001:2015 QMS
- ISO 14001:2015 EMS
- ISO 45001:2018 OHSMS
- ISO 50001:2018 EnMS
- ISO 27001:2018 ISMS
- ISO 20000:2018 ITSMS
- Halal Certification
- ISO 22000:2018 FSMS
- FSSC 22000 V5
- HACCP Food Safety Management System
- ISO 21001:2018 EOMS
- ISO 20121:2012 ESMS
- ISO 22301:2019 BCMS
- ISO 37001:2016 ABMS
- ISO 28000:2007 SCMS
- ISO 13485:2016 MDSM
- ISO 39001:2012 RTSMS
- ISO 31000:2018 Risk Management – Guidelines
- ISO 3834 – Quality Requirements for Fusion Welding of Metallic Materials
- ISO 22716 – GMP
- “Covid-Shield” Certification
- GlobalG.A.P. Certification
- IFS Certification Services
- Process improvement solutions
Would you mind sending an Enquiry so we can assist you in getting certified?Send Enquiry