What is ISO 20121:2012 Sustainability Event Management?
ISO 20121:2012 is a management system standard for implementing the consideration for sustainable development in events. In other words, This is a way of working that helps you consider how to meet your client’s needs sustainably. Sustainable development’s social, economic, and environmental goals are interdependent and mutually reinforcing.
Development of ISO 20121
- 2007 – B58901 Developed by British Standards Institute (BSI).
- 2009 – BS8901 Launched, London Olympic Committee and BSI propose to ISO an Event Sustainability standard to be used at the 2012 London Olympics.
- 2010 – International ISO Committee Formed.
- 2012 – Launch of ISO 20121.
What are the Benefits of ISO 20121?
- ISO 20121 Gives a competitive advantage if sustainable requirements are a part of RFT.
- Efficiency across all aspects of event planning can be achieved.
- ISO 20121 demonstrates a systematic approach to sustainable performance that is consistent and much easier.
- The supply chain will inevitably become more sustainable for the event management industry and others.
What are the requirements of ISO 20121?
The Organization shall establish, document, implement and maintain a quality management system and continually improve its effectiveness by the requirements of this International Standard.
The Organization shall
- Determine the processes needed for the quality management system and their application throughout the Organization.
- Determine the sequence and interaction of these processes.
- Determine the criteria and methods needed to ensure that these processes’ operation and control are effective.
- Ensure the availability of resources and information necessary to support the operation and monitoring of these processes.
- Monitor measures where applicable and analyze these processes.
- Implement actions necessary to achieve planned results and continual improvement of these processes.
A Management System should have
- An effective audit program.
- Scheduled audits based on risk and importance of processes.
- Effective audit checklists.
- Review and follow up on corrective actions.
- Management Review Meeting.
What is ISO 20121 Certification Cost In Pakistan?
Organizations that want to reduce costs without compromising sustainability look at 20121 certifications as a value-for-money solution in today’s competitive environment. However, it is impossible to determine the cost without a detailed risk assessment. Price also depends on many factors:
- Size of Organization.
- Structure of Operations.
- Maturity and Complexity of Existing Systems.
Generally, ISO 20121 certification cost in Pakistan is not much compared to the improved productivity and brand equity benefits it offers organizations.
In addition, to ISO 20121 audits TUV Austria BIC. also offer a range of complimentary services:
- ISO Certifications
- ISO 9001 – Quality Management System
- ISO 14001 – Environmental Management System
- ISO 45001 – Occupational Health & Safety Management System
- ISO 50001 – Energy Management System
- ISO 27001 – Information Security Management System
- ISO 20000 – IT Service Management System
- ISO 22000 – Food Safety Management System
- FSSC 22000 – Food Safety System Certification
- HACCP – Food Safety Management System
- ISO 21001 – Educational Organizations Management System
- ISO 29990 – Learning Services Management System
- ISO 22301 – Business Continuity Management System
- ISO 37001 – Anti-Bribery Management System
- ISO 28000 – Supply Chain Security Management System
- ISO 13485 – Quality Management Systems for Medical Devices
- ISO 39001 – Road Traffic Safety Management System
- ISO 31000 – Risk Management – Guidelines
- ISO 22716 – Good Manufacturing Practices for Cosmetics
- ISO 3834 – Quality Requirements for Fusion Welding of Metallic Materials
- Halal Certification
- “Covid-Shield” Certification
- GlobalG.A.P. Certification
- IFS Certification Services
What is Management System?
- A framework of policies and procedures.
- A systematic approach to your company owns a unique ‘way of Working’.
Do You already have ISO 9001 or ISO 14001?
- The fundamental procedures within ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 are mirrored in ISO 20121.
- Integrating your QMS and EMS into a Sustainable Event Management System makes sense.
What to expect during an ISO 20121 Assessment?
- Document Review.
- Provide evidence to prove what you say you do!
What are the Principles of Sustainable Development?
- Human Right.
- Labor Standards.
Why are Sustainability issues Important?
- Contributing towards a better society and reducing an organization’s environmental impact.
- Consider all critical financial, economic, social, and environmental issues relevant to your business operation.
Would you mind sending an Enquiry so we can assist you in getting certified?Send Enquiry