Equipment Safety Services
Generally, Equipment Safety Service is the protection used by workers to avoid injuries, casualties, life-threatening situations, etc. Different types of safety equipment are used by workers depending upon the nature of risk involved in the work.
For Example, in a welding operation, dark welding helmets are used as safety equipment. In construction operations, hard hats, footgear, and coveralls are considered safety equipment. All these types of safety equipment fall under the Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) category.
IN-SERVICE Inspection Services
TUV Austria Bureau of Inspection & Certification is distinguished in providing IN-SERVICE Inspections and mechanical integrity support services. The facilities across which these services span include
- Chemical Processing Plants.
- Refrigeration Plants.
- Storage Tanks.
- Auxiliary Piping Systems.
TUV Austria Bureau of Inspection & Certification has a dedicated team of exceptionally trained and specialized inspectors and examiners. This enables TUV Austria BIC. to provide one window service to clients for technical, in-depth knowledge of IN-SERVICE inspection.
TUV Austria Bureau of Inspection & Certification IN-SERVICE Inspection Services Include:
- API, PED, ASME & Pressure Equipment Inspections.
- Jurisdictional boiler and pressure vessel inspection.
- Legal inspections on pressure equipment to local requirements outside the USA.
- Failure investigations, root cause analysis, and corrective actions.
- Technical Support with regards to the interpretation of compliance requirements.
- Training related to in-service inspection requirements in various countries.
- Inspection Services for turnarounds/shutdowns.
- On-stream Inspection.
- Due-diligence Inspections.
- National Board ‘R’ Stamp AIA services.
- RBI assessments (e.g. API RP 580).
- FFS assessments (e.g. API RP 579).
Mechanical Integrity Program (MIP) Services
TUV Austria Bureau of Inspection & Certification also offers concomitant mechanical reliability consulting and inspection support, including:
- MIP training, written programs and procedures, implementation, assistance, and fitness for service and risk evaluations.
- Assurance of compliance to company specifications, codes, and OSHA / EPA requirements.
- Turn-Key assistance in writing and implementing workable mechanical integrity inspection programs with procedures to meet all OSHA / EPA requirements.
- Providing competent and certified inspectors/consultants with years of experience in petroleum, chemical, and natural gas paints applying API codes.
- We guarantee timely and appropriate inspection documentation and swift distribution post-inspection activities.
Why Trust TUV Austria Bureau of Inspection & Certification for Equipment Safety Services?
As a leading Equipment Safety service provider, the TUV Austria Bureau of Inspection & Certification is also accountable for several quality control sections. Equipment Safety stricter standards apply to all evaluation procedures. Given our credible experience with the suppliers, we have profound ways of identifying hurdles between the processes. We have a strong network of quality inspectors throughout the different provinces of Pakistan, which allows us to conduct Equipment Safety better and more fruitful.
In addition, to Equipment Safety Services we also offer a range of complimentary services:
- Inspection Services
- Third-Party Inspection Services
- Pre-Shipment Inspection Services
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control Services (QA/QC)
- Lifting Equipment & Crane Inspection Services
- Technical Staffing Services
- Construction Supervision Services
- Technical Manpower Supply Services
- Non-Destructive Testing (NDT/NDE) Services
- Mechanical Testing Services
- Risk-Based Inspection Services
- Pressure Equipment Directive (PED) Certification
- Pressure Vessel Inspection Services
- Storage Tank Inspection Services
- Steam Boiler Inspection Services
- Supplier Expediting Services
- Emission Testing Services
- Plant Safety Services
- Vendor Audit Services
- Explosion Protection Services
- Fire Protection Services
- Environment, Health, and Safety Services
- Process improvement solutions
Would you mind sending an Enquiry so we can assist you?Send Enquiry