What is the Exhaust Emission Test?
Exhaust Gas Emission Testing is a process where test equipment is used to measure the gases produced by a car’s engine. A probe is placed in the car’s tailpipe, and the exhaust gases are measured following a strict procedure.
Emission Testing Services
In an ideal world, Cars and Trucks would be 100% emission-free. But, unfortunately, they aren’t. The reality is that pollution from vehicles is frequently above the legal limit and impacts our climate and the health of millions of people, especially in urban areas.
Business Vehicles have an important role to play in reducing environmental pollution. Regulators are doing their part too and updating the testing procedures for emissions of new vehicles. But the change from the old New European Driving Cycle (NEDC) regulations to the new Worldwide Harmonized Light Vehicles Test Procedure (WLTP) will take a while. So here’s what you need to know about WLTP and what it means for you.
New testing procedures are more rigorous and better reflect real-world driving conditions. which means all new cars will be certified with more accurate emission values. It helps determine how much you’ll pay. Long-term, this will benefit businesses, customers, and our environment.
However, at the moment, this more precise testing procedure may mean business fleets will appear to emit more CO2 and, as a result, be penalized with taxes.
Why Trust TUV Austria Bureau of Inspection & Certification for Emission Testing Services?
By conducting emissions testing, we can help ensure that your vehicles stay within the appropriate legal limits for emissions of air pollutants such as:
- Carbon monoxide (CO).
- Diesel smoke.
- Nitric oxide and nitrogen dioxide (the nitrogen oxides, NOx).
- Particulate matter (PM) and particulate number (PN) emissions.
- Non-methane hydrocarbon (NMHC).
- Total hydrocarbon (THC).
In addition, to Emission Testing Services we also offer a range of complimentary services:
- Inspection Services
- Third-Party Inspection Services
- Pre-Shipment Inspection Services
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control Services (QA/QC)
- Lifting Equipment & Crane Inspection Services
- Technical Staffing Services
- Construction Supervision Services
- Technical Manpower Supply Services
- Non-Destructive Testing (NDT/NDE) Services
- Mechanical Testing Services
- Risk-Based Inspection Services
- Pressure Equipment Directive (PED) Certification
- Pressure Vessel Inspection Services
- Storage Tank Inspection Services
- Steam Boiler Inspection Services
- Supplier Expediting Services
- Plant Safety Services
- Equipment Safety Services
- Vendor Audit Services
- Explosion Protection Services
- Fire Protection Services
- Environment, Health, and Safety Services
- Process improvement solutions
Would you mind sending an Enquiry so we can assist you?Send Enquiry