Careers (For Pakistan)
Sales Enquiry Coordinator
- Lahore , PakistanEducation: Minimum Bachelor’s in relevant field Experience: 1 to 2 years of experience in service industry (preference shall be given to people coming from certification, banking, insurance, telecom corporate sector. Salary Range: PKR 25,000/- to PKR 30,000/- Responsibilities:
1. Sales enquiry generation (LTC & INE), as per TUVAT BIC (company) handbook policy.
2. Only approved Certification and Inspection proposals and contract agreements by respective sales team to be dispatched to the concerned client.
3. Responsible for generating new client leads and on-time feedback to awaiting clients for their queries.
4. Ensure Compliance with all TUVAT BIC’s policies and procedures, including policy for information security.
5. Assist Sales team (LTC & INE) in designing and implementation of annual sales plan for the company.
6. Assist Sales Team (LTC & INE) to develop and administer sales database that includes client related information, mailing list, client contact details, etc.
7. To keep accurate and transparent inquiry log at all times.
8. Approach potential clients through introductory letters /email / phone calls /social media network/ personal contacts / yellow pages / chamber of commerce / associations etc. etc.
9. Maintain an enquiry log of all inbound activities.
10. Develop and maintain contacts and record of potential clients (either seeking or may be interested in Certification & Inspection in the future) of the Business Industry.
11. Preparation and submission of preliminary documentation i.e. inquiry form, proposal, contract agreement.
12. Respond to inquiries within 1-2 hours.
13. Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems.
14. Send/dispatch introductory letters
1. Exceptional English Communication Skills (both written & verbal).
2. Highly Motivated & Energetic and have a huge Appetite for Work & Growth.
3. Proficient in using Microsoft Office tools particularly expertise in word, excel and power point.
4. Good Time management, Teamwork & Team Management.
5. Ability to manage multiple tasks.
1. Strong and aggressive telesales activities.
2. Letter drafting/writing and sending it to the targeted clients.
3. Strong follow-ups from tapped clients.
4. To prepare and sign the maximum number of proposals with clients.
5. To generate the maximum number of inquiries.
6. Organizing sales meetings between clients and sales team (LTC & INE).
7. Submission of proposals and contracts after consultation with sales team.
8. Maintain records of all signed contracts.
9. Coordinating all related activities in an organized and disciplined manner so that the result/outcome is positive and productive.
No Job Posting Available Yet.