Careers (For Pakistan)
Sr. HR Assistant - Recruitment
- Lahore , PakistanEducation: Bachelor’s/Master’s preferably in Human Resource Management. Experience: At least 1 to 3 years of experience in human resources. Salary Range: PKR 30,000/- to PKR 40,000/- Responsibilities:
1. Provide support to Recruitment Head - HR in developing HR processes within the organization including but not limited
to the processes of following domains: a. Recruitment & Selection. b. Management Trainee Program Process.
2. Ensure strict implementation of above processes which includes process framework, timely delivery of critical processes
and their compliance auditing.
3. Ensure all the HR Recruitment processes are aligned with new HR policies and strict implementation of these policies
4. Ensure the recruitment of high quality resources for all the vacant positions in the company. 5. Initiation of micro level
Project Management of all the important projects in the organization and conducting a weekly meeting with all the
stakeholders to get the update on projects.
5. Preparation of induction manual and orientation / welcome email for the entire new joiner in company.
6. Regret email to all the employees who were called for interview but were not finalized or hired for a position.
7. Maintaining HR material (HR Policy manual, HR Processes etc.).
8. Execute day to day HR functions and other miscellaneous duties.
9. Responsible for Joining Formalities i.e. employment letter, joining email, collect academic and other required documents,
prepare and coordinate orientation program, execute various employee registrations like, bank account letter, employee
card, enrollment in attendance system etc. etc.
1. Highly Motivated & Energetic and have a huge Appetite for Work & Growth.
2. Proficient in using Microsoft Office tools particularly expertise in worked, excel and power point.
3. Excellent time management and teamwork.
4. Ability to manage multiple tasks.
5. Good negotiation and People skills.
6. Exceptional communication skills.
7. Highly focused on end result quality.
8. Proactively shares information and works in mutual learning environment.
9. Takes care of personal ethics well such as work on business goals.
12. Complies with professional standards such as good labour practice, etc.
1. Ensure revision and implementation of HR policies and procedures.
2. Update Recruitment Head on any new HR standards and market practices.
3. Counselling and training of employees for career development and organizational growth.
4. Recruitment & selection of potential candidates.
No Job Posting Available Yet.