Careers (For Pakistan)
- Lahore , PakistanEducation: Bachelor’s/Master’s Experience: Preferably 2-3 years Salary Range: PKR 30,000/- to PKR 35,000/- Responsibilities:
1. To plan, organize and conduct training courses as per assigned target.
2. To plan and schedule meeting with the corporate client(s) if required.
3. Close coordination with Market sales department to advertise course on social media.
4. To plan and execute IRCA Registered Courses and further process all the documents of IRCA Courses.
5. Coordination with International Offices regarding IRCA Courses.
6. To generate inquiries of all training courses.
7. To develop proposals for In-house Awareness courses for all possible standards.
8. To develop a list of companies to be tapped periodically
9. To update list of training courses offered by the company periodically.
10. Develop and maintain a list of courses that can be offered periodically.
11. Record keeping of all the courses already conducted and executed along with necessary documentation.
12. Maintaining client list / proposal / inquiry / meeting logs
13. Maintaining a record of all expenses incurred in planning, organizing & conducting courses
14. Helping trainer at venue on training day for daily routine matters.
15. Timely arrangements of training session.
1. Exceptional Communication skills both written & verbal
2. Negotiation & convincing skills
3. Exceptional selling skills
4. Time Management
5. Planning & Organization skills
6. Should be a team player
7. Coordination skills
8. Analytical Skills
9. Proficient in using MS office
10. Ability to manage multiple tasks
11. Should be well acquainted with using social media particularly LinkedIn
1. Meeting corporate clients and pitching training courses to them
2. Timely response to customer queries regarding training courses & recertification
3. Coordination with international offices for IRCA courses
4. Develop and maintain connections with the business community
No Job Posting Available Yet.