Careers (For Pakistan)
Assistant Manager TIS/TSS
- Lahore , PakistanEducation: BSc/B.E Mechanical / Industrial/ Mechatronics Engineering or relevant degree), preferably also has an MBA degree (Operations & project management) Experience: At least 3 years to 5 years’ experience in Technical sales, QA/QC (preferably Mechanical & Instrumentation) Salary Range: PKR 50,000/- to PKR 70,000/- Responsibilities:
1. Managing all QC team on sites and resolving their issues
2. To study and review contract documents and prepare project plan
3. Budgeting and costing of project and performance analysis
4. Coordination with international offices for procurement issues and executing inspections at vendor premises
5. Report to the Project Manager regarding audit team performance, site issues.
6. Keep record of personnel documents of project employees.
7. Conduct site audits to evaluate team performance and system weaknesses.
8. Provide technical support to project team.
9. Co-operate in all matters relating to the proper functioning of the Company Quality System i.e. Internal Reviews, Audits etc. And to report any non-conformities found in the company issued documentation (assignments, work instructions, specifications / standards, procedures etc.)
10. Monitoring of project team HSE, Quality, and Technical issues.
11. Implement team performance assessment system.
12. Conduct the Meeting’s with Client, discuss and resolve the Site Issues.
13. Liaison with the Client representative for the improvement of system.
14. Responsible for monitoring of HSE ISSUES for site and camp.
15. Responsible to generate new inquiries and increase sales.
16. Responsible to compile quotations/proposals for clients.
17. Responsible for developing technical reports.
1. Excellent communication skills with knowledge of business intercoms
2. Having project and operations management skills.
3. Ability to perform and manage multi tasking.
4. Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Excel etc)
1. Standard Study & Document Review.
2. Compilation & Review of existing documents.
3. Developing Quality Manual.
4. Standardizing Operational Documents.
5. Smooth execution of PNAC Audit.
6. Ongoing project Monitoring & handling.
7. Inter company department relation building.
8. Develop a competent and good Successor.
9. Working closely with sales team in project costing/ estimation/ tendering/ bidding
10. Maintain Technical & Non-technical Libraries.
11. Inspection record on sever and accessibly from any remote location.
No Job Posting Available Yet.