Careers (For Pakistan)
Assistant Manager Scheme
- Lahore , PakistanEducation: Bachelor’s / Master’s (Preferably in Total Quality Management) Experience: 3 - 4 Years minimum in a related/similar department Salary Range: PKR 50,000/- to PKR 60,000/- Responsibilities:
1. Review and manage the approval of ATJFs.
2. Review audit packs to ensure that all requirements are being met before submission for approval to international office(s) or Scheme Manager.
3. Ensure prompt response to all queries related to technical issues in certification.
4. Instruct and suggest corrective action to auditors after review of audit packs for initial, re-audits, and surveillance audits.
5. Ensure that all audit activities are being performed according to the standards and procedures set by accreditation body and TUVAT BIC.
6. Ensure that all audit reports are complete as per the accreditation requirements and procedures of TUVAT BIC.
7. Strong follow up on CAR’s issued with clients on weekly basis.
8. Monitoring and liaison of coordination and ensure clients communication evidences are being maintained.
9. Registration of all new clients in Austrian Database (EAS), where applicable.
10. Ensure on time processing of Audit documentation.
11. Monitor and report to Scheme Manager on pending certificates for issuance on weekly basis.
12. Provide assistance regarding scheme matters to Scheme Manager.
13. Assist Management Representative for the Halal Development Scheme and liaison with the local accreditation body PNAC for all halal related matters.
14. Assist Management Representative responsibilities, follow the separately documented responsibilities as per defined under the halal operating manual.
15. Collection of audit log and all other necessary documents from auditors (new / old) for the maintenance of auditor status.
16. Auditor Evaluation and submission for approval / re-approval to international office.
17. Manage the PNAC clients status on the portal.
1. Excellent Knowledge and grip on MS. Office
2. Ability to work under own initiative and meet deadlines.
3. Ability to work in a team based environment.
4. Good Communication & Interpersonal Skills.
5. Meeting Deadlines.
6. Good Time Management.
1. Arrange complete documentation for all clients on OHSAS 18001 standard.
2. Arrange complete documentation for all clients on PS 3733 standard.
3. Arrange complete documentation for all clients on GDPMD standard.
4. Study, review, and understanding of the requirements for GDPMD accreditation.
5. Fulfillment of all the requirements and arrange relevant documentation for approval of Auditors, Technical, and Sharia experts.
6. Coordinate with concerned office(s) for the final approval of Auditors, Technical, and Sharia experts.
7. Review of audit documentation, as per review checklist, prior to submission to the relevant office i.e. Hellas and Austria.
8. Ensure completion of all audit requirements in the relevant documentation.
9. Review of audit documentation, as per review checklist, prior to submission to the relevant office i.e. Hellas and Austria.
10. To train and develop one of his subordinate as his successor and delegate partial responsibility to him.
No Job Posting Available Yet.