Careers (For Pakistan)
Planner & Coordinator
- Karachi , PakistanEducation: Bachelor’s/ Master’s Experience: At least 3 years. Salary Range: PKR 35,000/- to PKR 40,000/- Responsibilities:
1. Work and plan with Key Account Manager for execution of Initial Audit, Due Surveillance Audits, Re-audits and any other audit related activities for the set number of assigned clients as per the define timeline/SOPs.
2. Perform back office operations including dispatching welcome letters, intimation letters to clients within defined timelines/SOPs along with any other task assigned by Line Manager and Business Unit Head.
3. liaison between Technical Team, Auditors, Key Account Manager, Clients and others involved in the process.
4. Ensure ATJFs approvals from scheme department as per define timelines/SOPs.
5. Ensure completion of all assigned works/documentation has followed accreditation procedures.
6. Maintain quality of work i.e. to ensure correct and accurate information on Audit Approvals, Audit Plan, and Letters etc. etc.
7. Ensure smart utilization of Auditors i.e. available Man Days are fully utilized and Permanent Auditors are preferred over Freelance Auditors.
8. Minimize Suspension and Cancellation of Clients.
9. Update target sheet and utilization sheet on daily basis.
10. Follow-up with clients.
1. Work under pressure to demanding deadlines.
2. Be self-motivated and disciplined, able to work without close supervision.
3. Identify solutions, think laterally and focus on service delivery.
4. Effective interpersonal skills, able to develop good working relationships with people at all levels.
5. Exceptional English Communication Skills (both written & verbal).
6. Highly Motivated & Energetic and have a huge Appetite for Work & Growth.
7. Proficient in using Microsoft Office tools particularly expertise in word, excel and power point.
8. Good Time management, Teamwork & Team Management.
9. Ability to manage multiple tasks.
1. Daily monitoring of all due clients.
2. Three months advance planning, sending intimation letters and intimating all due clients through phone calls.
3. Ensuring optimum utilization of auditors which includes KAMs, permanent and freelance auditors. This can be achieved through proper/daily updation of utilization sheet.
4. Timely generation of Performa invoice and helping KAMs for speedy payment of the executed audits.
5. Providing support to designated KAMs, auditors, and line manager by timely responding to emails and phone calls of clients and any other task assigned by the line manager.
6. Timely and accurately preparation of ATJF as per the SOP i.e. all ATJF should be sent to scheme till 20th of every month for next month due clients.
No Job Posting Available Yet.