Careers (For Pakistan)
- Lahore , PakistanEducation: BSc/B.E Mechanical/Industrial/Mechatronics Engineering or relevant degree, preferably also has an MBA degree (Operations & project management). Experience: At least 3-5 years experience in Technical sales, QA/QC (preferably Mechanical & Instrumentation) Salary Range: PKR 25,000/-/- to PKR 30,000/-/- Responsibilities:
1. Managing all QC team on sites and resolving their issues
2. To study and review contract documents and prepare project plan
3. Budgeting and costing of project and performance analysis
4. Coordination with international offices for procurement issues and executing inspections at vendor premises
5. Report to the Project Manager regarding audit team performance, site issues.
6. Keep record of personnel documents of project employees.
7. Conduct site audits to evaluate team performance and system weaknesses.
8. Provide technical support to project team.
9. Co-operate in all matters relating to the proper functioning of the Company Quality System i.e. Internal Reviews, Audits, etc, and to report any non-conformities found in the company issued documentation (assignments, work instructions, specifications / standards, procedures etc.)
10. Monitoring of project team HSE, Quality, and Technical issues.
11. Implement team performance assessment system.
12. Conduct the Meeting’s with Client, discuss and resolve the Site Issues.
13. Liaison with the Client representative for the improvement of system.
14. Responsible for monitoring of HSE ISSUES for site and camp.
15. Responsible to generate new inquiries and increase sales.
16. Responsible to compile quotations/proposals for clients.
17. Responsible for developing technical reports.
1. Excellent communication skills with knowledge of business intercoms
2. Having project and operations management skills.
3. Ability to perform and manage multi tasking.
4. Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Excel etc).
1. Timely response to client & project teams queries.
2. Project reports in order to full satisfy the clients requirements.
3. Liaison with Inspectors for their deputation.
4. Conduct site audits of HSE and meet HSE compliance's at Site.
5. To ensure 100% Presence of Core team members at site.
6. Liaison with client for the performances and monitoring of the team members.
7. Implementation of team assessment and their required development trainings according to their needs.
No Job Posting Available Yet.