Careers (For Pakistan)
Sales Manager - I&E
- Karachi , PakistanEducation: Bachelor’s in engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial) with preferably MBA in Marketing. Experience: At least 5 -7 years relevant work experience with proven track record of sales in industry. Experience with a CRM platform (i.e. SalesForce, Trello). Salary Range: PKR 100,000/-/- to PKR 125,000/-/- Responsibilities:
1. To develop sales plan and execute it after management approval.
2. To ensure prequalification / registration with all potential clients in E&P, power plants, fertilizers, Cement industry, automobile or any other industry requiring INE service.
3. To ensure registration with all authorities and associations who refer INE business i.e. OGRA, PSQCA, PEC etc.
4. To keep updated list of potential clients / upcoming projects.
5. To generate inquiries from potential clients, and maintain updated record and ensure strong follow-ups.
6. To participate in industrial Exhibitions to generate inquiries.
7. To prepare proposals/tender documents for client submission against inquiries received.
8. To negotiate and finalize proposal with the clients.
9. Keep excellent social contacts with associations and authorities e.g. OGRA, PSQCA etc, etc.
10. To update and submit daily visit plan and sales report.
11. To update Monthly sales Report and deliver presentation to management every month about achievement, challenges and future plan
12. To plan a monthly visit to major cities of Pakistan i.e. Islamabad, Faisalabad, Multan Peshawar and Karachi at least once in a month to all cities.
13. To prepare competitors analysis and discuss it with management once a year
14. Immediately write and discuss challenges you are facing with your line manager and senior managers
15. Plan and ensure to meet sales target.
16. Train your Assistant in all sales activities and keep him involved in all client visits, proposal preparation, follow-ups and negotiations.Skills:
1. Exceptional English Communication Skills (both written & verbal).
2. Highly Motivated & Energetic and have a huge Appetite for Work & Growth.
3. Proficient in using Microsoft Office tools particularly expertise in word, excel and power point.
4. Good Time management, Teamwork & Team Management.
5. Willing to work in different departments with different teams.
6. Ability to manage multiple tasks.Pre-Requisites:
1. Takes care of personal ethics well such as work on business goals, stops rumors, clarifies company's position, complies with professional standards such as good labor practice.
2. Never compromises on systems, policies and values of the company,
and reduces chances of personal gains.
3. Keeps abreast of new developments in the field, seen as champion of learning, development and problem solving across company.
4. Considered as a personality which will not compromise on company policies and procedures
in any given situation.
5. Proactively shares information and works in mutual learning environment,
seen as a leader by all of his team.
No Job Posting Available Yet.