Careers (For Pakistan)
- Karachi , PakistanEducation: Bachelor’s/Master’s Experience: Minimum 03-04 years of experience in management/ secretarial jobs Salary Range: PKR 50,000/-/- to PKR 60,000/-/- Responsibilities:
1. Co-ordinate all the management meetings and ensure that a reporting matrix is in place to record all the key out comes.
2. Develop the reporting formats as and when required by the management.
3. Develop PowerPoint presentations / business and marketing analysis.
4. Liaise with the managers across various departments and gather relevant information on behalf of the GM for the development of future organizational policies.
5. Develop memos and policies on general rules and management of organization.
6. Assist the senior management in the development of corporate presentations.
7. Assist in automation of company processes by gathering information from various departments and conducting beta testing of systems along with the developers.
8. Professionally analyze and assess existing policies, processes and procedures, and help repair any gaps and recommended solutions, including automation (as and when required).
9. Professionally assist with the management of training's, meetings and gatherings of the company.
10. Competently monitor and evaluate the progress and achievement of objectives of the employees within the company.
11. Assist the GM in the internal vetting of confidential documents and prepare agenda for meetings.
12. Manage the GM's calendar and ensure that the travel plans and other daily activities are coordinated in line with the objectives.
13. Optimum utilization of budget for events, sponsorship and social activities.
14. Other activities as required by the management from time to time.
1. Exceptional English Communication Skills (both written & verbal)
2. Highly Motivated & Energetic and have a huge Appetite for Work & Growth
3. Proficient in using Microsoft Office tools particularly expertise in word, excel and power point.
4. Capable of interfacing with numerous people at every level of a company.
5. Excellent time management, teamwork & team management.
6. Willing to work in different departments with different teams.
7. Able to multitask and remain highly organized.
8. Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures.
9. Experience with typing correspondences, including emails, letters, and memos.
10. Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
1. Prioritize and ensure that reports, business papers and correspondence are dealt with efficiently and promptly.
2. Maintain diary of BUH – I&E and organize his/her travel and other related arrangements in conjunction with the concerned personnel.
3. Filing, preparation, collation and distribution of supportive documentation, notes and correspondence.
4. Screen telephone calls.
5. Advise the BUH – I&E of matters requiring personal attention, with associated deadlines, and preparing relevant documentation.
6. Deal with matters requiring attention, or refer them to the appropriate person in the absence of the BUH – I&E.
No Job Posting Available Yet.