Careers (For Pakistan)
Lead Auditor IMS
- Lahore , PakistanEducation: Graduation with engineering background/Approved Lead Auditor of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001. Experience: Minimum 8 years of total experience out of which 3 to 4 years in auditing of management systems. Salary Range: PKR 80,000/-/- to PKR 110,000/-/- Responsibilities:
1. End- to-end’ management of certification process for nominated client accounts, including regular client contact and
assessment of cross selling opportunities and most importantly payment recovery.
2. To train/update technical expert, trainee auditor, co-auditor and knowledge sharing related to auditing process
according to the requirement of relevant standards and auditing guidelines.
3. After completion of audit review and approve any non-conformance raise during the audit.
4. Ensure that audit and assessments are performed in accordance with requirements as define in TUV AT BIC. Work
instruction, procedures and ISO 17021 guidelines.
5. Understanding of the standards ISO 17021.
6. To reply on quires related to audit pack raised by the relevant office within 24 hours
7. To abide by the audit code of conduct and zero tolerance policy.
8. Ensure timely coordination with re-audit clients for the purpose of contract signing and retention.
9. Do not take and accept any favors from the client either during the course of audit or after audit.
10. Engage and closely work with the TUV Austria BIC. Sales & Business Development team for new business development
opportunities, where applicable.
11. Liaison between TUV Austria BIC., Client, Consultants and others involved in the certification process.
12. Clear understanding of ESYD/Austrian/PNAC accreditation requirements to ensure client needs/requirements are
13. Negotiating annual price increase on existing contracts, ensuring retention of clients and minimize churn rate.
14. Manage audit teams effectively to enhance client satisfaction and ensure compliance as per the SOPs.
1. Exceptional English Communication Skills (both written & verbal).
2. Highly Motivated & Energetic and have a huge Appetite for Work & Growth.
3. Proficient in using Microsoft Office tools particularly expertise in word, excel and power point.
4. Good Time management, Teamwork & Team Management.
5. Ability to manage multiple tasks.
1. Manage, Supervise, Plan, Administer and Coordinate, troubleshoot including Customer complaints and execute end to
end certification process for assigned clients.
2. Achieve full execution of audits shown in log in order to achieve budgetary targets for assigned clients along with
timely recovery of payments.
3. Ensure timely execution of Initial Audits, Surveillance Audits, Re-Audits and especially work on back logs audits (IA,
4. Ensure optimum utilization and planning of the Audit team.
5. Ensure Audits are executed as per Man days & Audit team in the approved ATJF sheet.
6. Ensure good professional relations with clients and timely responding to the queries and concerns which will help us
to maintain our attrition rate.
7. Engage and work with the Sales & Business Development team for new business development opportunities, where
8. To generate new inquiries from existing clients, New Clients or cancelled clients.
No Job Posting Available Yet.
Careers (For Bangladesh)
No Job Posting Available Yet.