Careers (For Bangladesh)
Lead Auditor IMS (ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001) - Dhaka , BangladeshEducation: Bachelor’s / Master’s in Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical, Metallurgical)
Experience: Minimum 5 years of total experience in Auditing of ISO Management Systems.
Salary Range: BDT 35,000/- to BDT 70,000/-
1. End- to-end’ management of certification process for nominated client accounts, including regular client contact and
assessment of cross selling opportunities and most importantly recovery.
2. Manage service performance, including supervision of the audit programme delivery, audit team and back-office
3. Engage and work with the TUV Austria BIC Sales & Business Development team for new business development
opportunities, where applicable.
4. Provide liaison between TUV Austria BIC, Client, Consultants and others involved in the process.
5. Manage certain commercial aspects of the contract, including profit maintenance and business development
6. Clear understanding of ESYD and Austrian accreditation requirements to ensure client needs can be achieved.
7. Negotiating annual price increases on existing contracts, ensuring retention of clients, minimize churn.
8. Accurate and comprehensive CRM database maintenance of nominated client accounts.
9. Ensure completion of all assigned work and that all documentation has followed accreditation procedures.
10. Manage audit teams effectively to enhance client satisfaction and ensure compliance.
1. Work under pressure to demanding deadlines.
2. Be self-motivated and disciplined, and able to work without close supervision.
3. Identify solutions, think laterally and focus on service delivery.
4. Effective interpersonal skills; able to develop good working relationships with people at all levels.
1. Approved Lead Auditor of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
2. Must be able to demonstrate evidence of previous experience in client management in a consulting/auditing
2. Extensive knowledge of Management System Certification business preferably approved Lead Auditor of ISO 9001, ISO
14001 and ISO 18001.
3. Experience of managing and leading teams.
4. Have a background in key accounts management.
← Back to All Listings
No Job Posting Available Yet.