Halal Food Certification Benefits To The Business
Halal Food doesn’t contain any impurities or diseases that are harmful to human health as there are official departments established and working to provide the Halal certification after the monitoring under the religious guide.
In Islam, all your worships are useless if you do not have Halal Food. It is one of the main elements in the faith of Islam, that’s why the Islamic states need to set up an institute for Halal food certification Pakistan which makes sure that each food product produced in the Muslim countries is Halal, it is not only ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified but also holds the Halal certification to protect masses faith and keep them away from the Food or commodity which are considered as prohibited in the Islam.
No Food Product companies can achieve success in Islamic countries without this Halal food certification Pakistan, and the advantages of Halal Food are not only for the consumers but for the producers also, While preparing Food all over the world, keep in mind the manufacturing process, packaging, storing, or transportation of that Food must carry a food safety certificate from the Govt.
Officials and Halal Food certification is an additional benefit in Muslim states. Without this certificate, your Business is in harm’s and can be demolished by the legal state actors.
The population of Muslims in the world is increasing day by day, and now, for selling your brand or promoting your company, it has become essential to provide Halal Food in overall the world.
Halal Certification Process
To complete the Halal Certification process, companies must complete a three-step process with an advisory group. This process includes;
- Evaluation — explanation of the company and the need for receiving Halal Certification
- Inspection — onsite inspection of plant
- Certification — once the evaluation and assessment are complete, if passed, the organization will be granted a certificate.
Neglecting the value of Halal Food will indeed affect a large amount of the population; if a Food business owner or big corporate group is willing to spread over the world in the food industries and ignore Halal certification will never help them to make space in the global market and to beat their competitor in the market.
In food sciences, research, and the regularity of food authorities, the FSC (Food safety System certification) is one of the prevailing issues.
Halal certification provides a gateway to reach more than millions of new consumers in the whole of Pakistan. TUV Austria Bureau of Inspection & Certification (Pvt.) Ltd. gives orientation, information, knowledge, and Halal certification training to capture the Halal market in the world. Such Authorities certify the entire process from the beginning till the end of the production, which involves supply chain services, the extraction of raw materials, the method of preparation, and input process inspection till the finished point.
Halal certification can only be provided after the implementation of this process, just like ISO 9001 management system according to the global standard.
The absence of a food safety certificate and Halal food certification will prevent people from working in the companies. It may become a massive hurdle for the company to hire people other than the local side.
The Benifits For Your Company:
The assurance of Halal compliance for raw materials or precursor materials used when they are processed;
- Trend market with great growth potential.
- International and national acceptance of Halal products.
- Advertising affects and enhances your image.
- Trust in the consumer and improved customer satisfaction.
- The Halal Compliance of your final product.
- Your products are completely independent, neutral, and certified by accepted Halal standards.
- You can respond to questions from customers all over the Islamic world according to specifications.
- You encourage confidence in your product with customers who are Muslim.
- You distinguish yourself from your competition.
- Halal-related handling from one source, by an independent and certified body.
- Consumer confidence helps consumers make informed decisions on their purchases.
- At a global level, it could increase the commercial viability of products and increase their marketability, particularly in Muslim countries.
- Quality is the indication that the product meets Halal standards and adheres to strict hygiene guidelines.
- The authority – it offers the means to audit and supervise Halal Food.
Halal Food Certification Requirements:
- Only Producing Halal Food: There must be no interaction between Halal and non-halal products. Manufacturing and storage should be separate.
- Production: Manufacturers must adhere to hygiene and cleanliness standards.
- Muslim employee: At least 2 Muslim employees must comply with Halal standards.
- Ingredients in Halal-Certified Products:Additionally, the alcohol content of the final product should not exceed 0,5%.
- Contamination Between Halal and Non-halal Products: There must be no cross-contamination between Halal and non-halal items.
In Addition, to the Halal Certification Audit, TUV Austria BIC. also offers a range of complimentary services:
- ISO Certifications
- ISO 9001 – Quality Management System
- ISO 14001 – Environmental Management System
- ISO 45001 – Occupational Health & Safety Management System
- ISO 50001 – Energy Management System
- ISO 27001 – Information Security Management System
- ISO 20000 – IT Service Management System
- HACCP – Food Safety Management System