Lead Auditor (Food Certification) - Karachi , PakistanEducation: Masters (preferably in food Science) and Industry Experience is a must along with Lead Auditor Qualification
Experience: At least 3 to 5 years work experience as a Management Systems Auditor, QMR, EMR etc.
Salary Range: 60,000 - 80,000
1. To visit client(s) to perform Management System Audit(s) e.g. (ISO Standards, Social Compliance and Health and safety standards).
2. Prepare Audit program prior to the audit activity and dispatch at least 1 week before the audit where applicable. In case of WRAP no audit program needs to be sent.
3. Carry out Pre-audit briefings when required in team audits.
4. To train / update Technical Expert (TE) and knowledge sharing related to auditing process according to requirements of relevant standard and auditing guidelines.
5. Perform as a team leader for the audit team at the opening and closing meetings and during the performance of the audit. (Team Leader is equal to Lead Auditor)
6. After completion of audit, review and approve, any non-conformances raised during the audit.
7. To provide audit reports to the Scheme department within 03 working days after audit.
8. To ensure Audits and Assessments are performed in accordance with requirements as defined in TUVAT BIC work instructions, procedures, ISO 17021 guideline, PS 4992 and PNAC guidelines.
9. Understanding of the standard ISO 17021 is a must.
10. Understanding of PS 3733, PS 4992 and all PNAC guidelines.
11. To reply on the queries related to audit pack raised by the relevant Scheme Office within 24 hours.
12. To abide by the audit code of conduct and Zero tolerance policy.
13. Do not take or accept any favors from the clients either during the course of audit or after i.e. no souvenirs / gifts. Only working lunch must be accepted. No lavish lunches or dinners as this may influence the result of an audit.
14. Regarding Halal Audits, following are the responsibilities of Halal Auditor;
15. Responsible to coordinate the whole team of Halal scheme for the matters related to Halal management system.
16. To conduct the audit within the agreed time schedule,
17. To collect information through effective interviewing, listening, observing and reviewing documents, records and data.
18. To ensure that the TUV audit procedures for Halal management system certification criteria fulfill.
19. To perform site visit (Stage I and II audits) and the visit to company’s associate suppliers if required, prepare audit and observation reports and communicate to Shariah Expert and to the certification committee.
20. To develop raw material, product profile and conduct scientific research as per the requirement of the Halal report.
21. To send the report to the Scheme Coordinator within 15 days of halal audits so that he/she will forward to the Shariah expert for his reviews and verdict in the Light of Islamic Jurisprudence.
22. To understand the appropriateness and consequences of using sampling techniques for auditing.
23. To verify the accuracy of collected information and proceeds the finished products and raw material samples for laboratory analysis (if required).
24. To confirm the sufficiency and appropriateness of audit evidence to support audit findings and conclusions.
25. To assess those factors that can affect the reliability of the audit findings and conclusions.
26. To compile and finalize the Halal certification report and submit to reviewer and can communicate to the certification committee for decision (if required).
27. You should be the part of the certification decision committee as a Food Technologist for all those clients in which you are not involved in the audits and review the technical part of the report and submits the comment to the committee.
28. To ensure relevant training and education of the Halal team members.
29. Maintain the confidentiality and fulfill the impartiality requirements.
• Excellent Communications skills both English and Urdu (Verbal/Oral)
• Good PR Skills
• Pleasant personality / Presentable
• Letter writing / drafting skills
• Proficient in MS Office (PowerPoint )
1. Responsible for timely execution of audits at client’s site with the right skills and technical experts according to ATJF.
2. Punctuality is must.
3. To spend the required number of days and hours at client site, to start the audit between 08:00 to 09:00 am and spend minimum 8 hours or more at site.
4. Photographic evidence is a must for issues like HSE and any other issue which may affect the audit, auditee’s clients or employees or the rules of accreditation bodies.
5. Responsible for submission of audit reports within 03 days for timely issuance of certificates.
6. Responsible for submission of halal audit reports within 15 days of halal audit.
7. Responsible for the quality of audit as per company procedures and ISO, Halal OHSAS, WRAP, SA 8000 etc. etc. guidelines at client’s site.
8. Recovery of invoices from the client at the end of audit.
9. Responsible for quality of audit reports i.e. to write effective and objective report and every report should be different and copy paste or report of the previous audit with name change shall not be acceptable at any cost.
10. Must have prior knowledge of the industry and the client.
← Back to All Listings