Sales Manager I&E - Karachi , PakistanEducation: BBA / MBA
Experience: At least 5 -7 years relevant work experience with proven track record of sales in industry.
• Design and implement annual sales plan for the Industry & Energy division.
• Ensure to follow sales plan and advise details about any issues in advance.
• Ensure to have database of all upcoming/ potential projects in Pakistan with all details of owner of project, EPC company and other contractors involved.
• Advise development of TIS/TSS business areas, which can increase business revenue.
• Develop and design marketing strategy for new services as explained i.e. pre-shipment inspection services, technical training services and any other services that can add profitability to the company.
• Responsible for generating new client leads and on-time feedback to clients for their queries
• Keep record of potential Inquiries and upcoming projects including Inquiry Log / Data base maintenance
• Responsible for the development; completion and execution of business development process i.e. lead generation to project initiation in a reasonable time frame.
• Meet deadlines and business objectives set by the Management.
• Develop and administer sales database which includes client related information, mailing list, client contact details, etc.
• Ensure Compliance with all TUVAT BIC’s policies and procedures, including policy for information security.
• Professional Integrity
• Analytical Skills
• Takes care of personal ethics well such as work on business goals. Stops rumors. Clarifies company's position. Complies with professional standards such as good labour practice, etc. Is not influenced with friendship with a colleague when making a business decision. Never compromises on systems, policies and values of the company. Reduces chances of personal gains
• Takes initiative in carrying out complex assignments and finishes well before due date, seen as responsible officer company wide.
• Keeps abreast of new developments in the field, seen as champion of learning, development and problem solving across company.
• Considered as a personality which will not compromise on company policies and procedures in any given situation.
• Seen as role model for portraying as a true professional.
• Proactively shares information and works in mutual learning environment, seen as a leader by all of his team.
← Back to All Listings