Credit Controller - Lahore , PakistanEducation: B.Com / M.Com / Bachelor's
Experience: At least 2 to 4 years of experience in Recovery
• Responsible for credit collections for assigned clients
• Control the aging of account receivable
• Support Field Operations in Collection of Overdue Accounts Receivable
• Recover outstanding amount from the clients.
• Proper monitoring & follow up of outstanding recoveries & keeping up to date recovered.
• Making correspondence with clients as per instructions of immediate manager.
• Get feedback of outstanding from the client on phone.
• To recover tax deducted challans from clients
• To follow the credit control policy of company, i.e., from invoice submission to client’s relevant contact person till getting the money in.
• To ensure to contact clients in writing as per company policy.
• To intimate immediately in case of any significant issue that can lead to delay in recovery.
• To visit clients in Lahore and Islamabad to ensure timely recovery.
• To liaison with legal advisor to issue any legal notice to clients who deny to pay within time limits and to complete the records to facilitate lawyer that are pre-requisite to initiate legal proceedings.
• Ability to work under own initiative and meet deadlines
• Ability to work in a team based environment
• Excellent communication skills both oral and written
• Meeting Deadlines
• Time Management
• Should be confident to talk to key clients’ persons.
• Maximizing cash flow and reduce credit collections risks
• Should be well versed with Income Tax and Sales tax withholding laws to talk to clients and to guide them and to ensure that clients should not deduct any extra amount of tax while paying invoices.
← Back to All Listings