Company Secretary (Female) - Lahore , PakistanEducation: Bachelor’s / Master's
Experience: Minimum 03-04 years of experience in management/ secretarial jobs
1. Co-ordinate all the management meetings and ensure that a reporting matrix is in place to record all
the key out comes.
2. Develop the reporting formats as and when required by the management.
3. Develop PowerPoint presentations / business and marketing analysis.
4. Liaise with the managers across various departments and gather relevant information on behalf of the
CEO for the development of future organizational policies.
5. Develop memos and policies on general rules and management of organization.
6. Assist the senior management in the development of corporate presentations.
7. Assist in automation of company processes by gathering information from various departments and
conducting beta testing of systems along with the developers.
8. Professionally analyze and assess existing policies, processes and procedures, and help repair any
gaps and recommended solutions, including automation (as and when required).
9. Professionally assist with the management of trainings, meetings and gatherings of the company.
10. Competently monitor and evaluate the progress and achievement of objectives of the employees
within the company.
11. Assist the CEO in the internal vetting of confidential documents and prepare agenda for meetings.
12. Manage the CEO's calendar and ensure that the travel plans and other daily activities are coordinated
in line with the objectives.
13. Optimum utilization of budget for events, sponsorship and social activities.
14. Other activities as required by the management from time to time.
1. Exceptional English Communication Skills (both written & verbal).
2. Highly Motivated & Energetic and have a huge Appetite for Work & Growth.
3. Proficient in using Microsoft Office tools particularly expertise in word, excel and power point.
4. Time management, Teamwork & Team Management.
5. Willing to work in different departments with different teams.
6. Ability to manage multiple tasks.
1. Frequent traveling both domestic and international.
2. Presentable & business friendly personality.
3. Flexible with working hours.
4. Minimum age bracket should be 25 - 30 years.
← Back to All Listings