Tax Manager - Lahore , PakistanEducation: CA inter (Articles completed from a reputable firm)
Experience: 3-5 years after Articles (Service sector experience will be preferred)
Salary Range: 50,000 - 60,000
• Conversant with the Income tax ordinance, updated knowledge of developments in taxation.
• To comply with the Income tax assessments, notices from FBR.
• Hands on experience to file Income tax withholding returns on monthly basis and to handle notices from
• Capability to appear before DCIT/CIT for assessment proceedings.
• Sales tax rules and knowledge of sales tax applicability on service sector considering PRA, SRB, ICT
and in other territories.
• Hands-on experience of filing of monthly sales tax returns and memorandum records.
• Compliance of all withholding tax rules for both income tax and sales tax.
• Devise efficient tax strategy and provide solution in light of 8% WHT implemented on service sector.
• Meeting with key clients for the purpose of discussing Sales Tax matters and recovery of sales tax deductions.
• To liaison with the auditors with respect to the sales tax returns and revenue reconciliation.
• To handle the taxation audits to be conducted by the authorities.
• Critical and Mature Thinking
• Judgment and Decision
• Communication & Interpersonal Skills
• Meeting Deadlines
• Time Management
• Presentable & business friendly personality
• Flexible with working hours
• Should enjoy PR and personal relationship with legal fraternity cum FBR
• Age bracket is 28 to 35
← Back to All Listings