Scheme Manager - Lahore , PakistanEducation: Master or Bachelor’s degree preferably in Quality Management System
Experience: Preferably 05-10 years of experience in QMS or compliance department
Salary Range: 100,000 - 130,000
1. Ensure that all audit activities are being performed according to the ISO 17021 standard and procedures set by accreditation bodies (PNAC) and TUVAT BIC International Scheme Office, namely Hellas and Cert.
2. Provide assistance regarding scheme/Technical matters to international offices when required related to audit activities within Pakistan, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka.
3. To comply with all procedures set by PNAC, ESYD and Cert and ensure smooth execution of external audits conducted by PNAC. As well as compliance audits by Hellas and Cert.
4. Ensure that all audit reports are received as per the rules laid by accreditation bodies and auditing SOPs No. 1 to 17.
5. Review audit reports, surveillance reports, and audit packs to ensure that all requirements are met before issuance of certificate.
6. Ensure on time processing and issuance of certificates.
7. Approval of ATJF from Hellas, Cert, and PNAC. Ensure that coordination Department has selected appropriate Lead auditor / audit team for initial and surveillance audit including Technical Experts and accurate calculation of man days.
8. To take corrective actions while taking decisions regarding issuance of certificates, re-audits and surveillance audits.
9. To conduct quarterly meetings for calibration of auditors/technical experts.
10. To conduct quarterly internal audits of the entire system including scheme.
11. Submission of monthly or quarterly reports to corporate office.
12. Ensure prompt response to all queries related to scheme department.
13. Develop and train successor for Scheme.
14. Ensure Compliance with TUVAT BIC’s policies and procedures.
• Excellent and effective communication skills
• Interpersonal relationship skills
• Knowledge of Management Standards
• Knowledge of Accreditation Standards ISO 17021
• Proficient in MS Office
1. Bi-monthly issuance of certificate through the certificate issuance committee.
2. Compliance with all standards according to TUVAT BIC corporate manual ISO 17021 requirements and quality manual.
3. Keep close liaison with local accreditation body PNAC.
4. Ensure accuracy of data entry into local and ERP-Way Forward database and audit reports.
5. Ensure policies of PNAC, ESYD and Cert accreditation schemes are followed accordingly.
6. Effective communication with international offices.
7. Ensure there is no compromise on procedural and ethical requirements, and the scheme manager is in compliance with the Zero tolerance policy.
← Back to All Listings