Lead Auditor IMS (Integrated Management System) - Karachi , PakistanEducation: Bachelor's / Master's Degree
Experience: 4 years to 8 years
Salary Range: PKR 100,000/- to PKR 110,000/-
• End-to-end’ management of certification process for nominated client accounts, including regular client contact and assessment of cross selling opportunities and most importantly recovery.
• Manage service performance, including supervision of the audit programme delivery, audit team and back-office activities.
• Engage and work with the TUV Austria BIC Sales & Business Development team for new business development opportunities, where applicable.
• Provide liaison between TUV Austria BIC, Client, Consultants and others involved in the process.
• Manage certain commercial aspects of the contract, including profit maintenance and business development opportunities.
• Clear understanding of ESYD and Austrian accreditation requirements to ensure client needs can be achieved.
• Negotiating annual price increases on existing contracts, ensuring retention of clients, minimize churn.
• Accurate and comprehensive CRM database maintenance of nominated client accounts.
• Ensure completion of all assigned work and that all documentation has followed accreditation procedures.
• Manage audit teams effectively to enhance client satisfaction and ensure compliance.
• Work under pressure to demanding deadlines.
• Be self-motivated and disciplined, able to work without close supervision.
• Identify solutions, think laterally and focus on service delivery.
• Effective interpersonal skills; able to develop good working relationships with people at all levels.
1. Responsible for timely execution of audits at client’s site with the right skills and technical experts according to ATJF.
2. Punctuality is must.
3. To spend the required number of days and hours at client site, to start the audit between 08:00 am to 09:00 am and spend minimum 8 hours or more at site.
4. Responsible for submission of audit reports within 03 days for timely issuance of certificates.
5. Should have information security knowledge.
6. Must have prior knowledge of the industry and the client.
8. Participation in a minimum of four IMS certification audits for a total of at least 20 days.
← Back to All Listings