Assistant Manager Sales - Certification - Karachi , PakistanEducation: BBA / MBA Marketing
Experience: Minimum 03 years to 05 years corporate or B2B sales experience
Salary Range: PKR 40,000/- to PKR 55,000/-
• Sales Inquiry generation, as per TUVAT BIC (company) handbook policy.
• Only approved certification proposals and contract agreements by Sales Manager to be dispatched to the concerned client.
• Meet deadlines and business objectives set by the Sales Manager.
• Responsible for generating new client leads and on-time feedback to awaiting clients for their queries.
• Ensure Compliance with all TUVAT BIC’s policies and procedures, including policy for information security.
• Assist Sales Manager in designing and implementation of annual sales plan for the company.
• Assist Sales Manager to develop and administer sales database which includes client related information, mailing list, client contact details, etc.
• To keep accurate and transparent inquiry log at all times.
• Approach potential clients:
• Through introductory letters /email / phone calls /social media network/ personal contacts / yellow pages / chamber of commerce / associations etc. etc.
• Minimum 10 potential letters/emails per day to be sent
• Maintain an inquiry log of such activities.
• Enter all this information into ERP-Way Forward.
• Develop and maintain contacts and record of potential clients (either seeking or may be interested in certification in the future) of the Business Industry. Examples of such industry/client: textile, pharmaceuticals, processing, and engineering.
• Preparation and submission of preliminary documentation i.e. inquiry form, proposal, contract agreement. Other responsibilities:
• Invoice clients for initial advance.
• Send introductory pack.
• Pass on information to certification coordination i.e. contract and inquiry form.
• Record keeping of all the above.
• Other objectives of this position are, to assist the Manager Sales for the following:
• Meet and exceed the sales budget and targets.
• Identifying potential companies and contacting prospective clients, with a view to sell TUVAT BIC International’s certification, and sign up for new business.
• Effective sales letter writing and telemarketing should be adopted as an inquiry-generating tool.
• Exceptional English Communication Skills (both written & verbal)
• Proficient in MS Office.
• Should be well acquainted with using Social Media particularly LinkedIn.
• Should have Knowledge of ISO standards.
• Should have passion for Sales & Strong Business Network
← Back to All Listings