Lead Auditor IMS (Integrated Management System) - Lahore / Karachi , PakistanEducation: Master's Degree
Experience: 4 years to 8 years
Salary Range: PKR 100,000/- to PKR 110,000/-
• End- to-end’ management of certification process for nominated client accounts, including regular client contact and assessment of cross selling opportunities and most importantly recovery.
• Manage service performance, including supervision of the audit programme delivery, audit team and back-office activities.
• Engage and work with the TUV Austria BIC Sales & Business Development team for new business development opportunities, where applicable.
• Provide liaison between TUV Austria BIC, Client, Consultants and others involved in the process.
• Manage certain commercial aspects of the contract, including profit maintenance and business development opportunities.
• Clear understanding of ESYD and Austrian accreditation requirements to ensure client needs can be achieved.
• Negotiating annual price increases on existing contracts, ensuring retention of clients, minimize churn.
• Accurate and comprehensive CRM database maintenance of nominated client accounts.
• Ensure completion of all assigned work and that all documentation has followed accreditation procedures.
• Manage audit teams effectively to enhance client satisfaction and ensure compliance.
• Work under pressure to demanding deadlines.
• Be self-motivated and disciplined, able to work without close supervision.
• Identify solutions, think laterally and focus on service delivery.
• Effective interpersonal skills; able to develop good working relationships with people at all levels.
• Must be able to demonstrate evidence of previous experience in client management in a consulting/auditing environment.
• Extensive knowledge of Management System Certification business preferably approved Lead Auditor of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 18001.
• Experience of managing and leading teams.
• Have a background in Account management.
← Back to All Listings