Office Secretary - Lahore , PakistanEducation: Bachelor's / Master's
Experience: 2-4 years of experience in management related fields
Salary Range: PKR. 40,000/- to PKR. 45,000/-
• Co-ordinate all the management meetings and ensure that a reporting matrix is in place to record all the key out comes.
• Develop the reporting formats as and when required by the management.
• Develop PowerPoint presentations / business and marketing analysis.
• Liaise with the managers across various departments and gather relevant information on behalf of the CEO for the development of future organizational policies.
• Develop memos and policies on general rules and management of organization.
• Assist the senior management in the development of corporate presentations.
• Assist in automation of company processes by gathering information from various departments and conducting beta testing of systems along with the developers.
• Professionally analyze and assess existing policies, processes and procedures, and help repair any gaps and recommended solutions, including automation (as and when required).
• Professionally assist with the management of trainings, meetings and gatherings of the company.
• Competently monitor and evaluate the progress and achievement of objectives of the employees within the company.
• Assist the CEO in the internal vetting of confidential documents and prepare agenda for meetings.
• Manage the CEO's calendar and ensure that the travel plans and other daily activities are coordinated in line with the objectives.
• Optimum utilization of budget for events, sponsorship and social activities.
• Other activities as required by the management from time to time.
• Exceptional English Communication Skills (both written & verbal).
• Highly Motivated & Energetic and have a huge Appetite for Work & Growth.
• Proficient in using Microsoft Office tools particularly expertise in word, excel and power point.
• Time management, Teamwork & Team Management.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks.
• Frequent traveling both domestic and international
• Presentable & business friendly personality
• Flexible with working hours
• It is preferred that applicant should have personal conveyance
← Back to All Listings