Lead Auditor Food (ISO 22001 Certification) - Karachi , PakistanEducation: Bachelor's / Master's (preferably in food Science)
Experience: 3 years to 5 years
Salary Range: PKR 65,000/- to PKR 80,000/-
• To visit client(s) to perform Management System Audit(s) e.g. (ISO Standards, Social Compliance and Health and safety standards).
• Prepare Audit programme prior to the audit activity and dispatch at least 1 week before the audit where applicable.
• Carry out Pre-audit briefings when required in team audits.
• To train / update Technical Expert (TE) and knowledge sharing related to auditing process according to requirements of relevant standard and auditing guidelines.
• Perform as a team leader for the audit team at the opening and closing meetings and during the performance of the audit. (Team Leader is equal to Lead Auditor)
• After completion of audit, review and approve, any non-conformance raised during the audit.
• To ensure Audits and Assessments are performed in accordance with requirements as defined in TUVAT BIC work instructions, procedures, ISO 17021 guideline, PS 4992 and PNAC guidelines.
• Understanding of the standard ISO 17021 is a must.
• Understanding of PS 3733, PS 4992 and all PNAC guidelines.
• To reply on the queries related to audit pack raised by the relevant Scheme Office within 24 hours.
• To abide by the audit code of conduct and Zero tolerance policy.
• Regarding Halal Audits, following are the responsibilities of Halal Auditor;
• Responsible to coordinate the whole team of Halal scheme for the matters related to Halal management system.
• To collect information through effective interviewing, listening, observing and reviewing documents, records and data,
• To ensure that the TUV audit procedures for Halal management system certification criteria fulfill.
• To perform site visit (Stage I and II audits) and the visit to company’s associate suppliers if required, prepare audit and observation reports and communicate to Shariah Expert and to the certification committee.
• To send the report to the Scheme Coordinator within 15 days of halal audits so that he/she will forward to the Shariah expert for his reviews and verdict in the Light of Islamic Jurisprudence.
• To understand the appropriateness and consequences of using sampling techniques for auditing.
• To verify the accuracy of collected information and proceeds the finished products and raw material samples for laboratory analysis (if required).
• To confirm the sufficiency and appropriateness of audit evidence to support audit findings and conclusions.
• To assess those factors that can affect the reliability of the audit findings and conclusions.
• To compile and finalize the Halal certification report and submit to reviewer and can communicate to the certification committee for decision (if required).
• Should be the part of the certification decision committee as a Food Technologist for all those clients in
which you are not involved in the audits and review the technical part of the report and submits the comment
to the committee.
• To ensure relevant training and education of the Halal team members.
• Maintain the confidentiality and fulfill the impartiality requirements.
• Excellent Communications skills both English and Urdu (Verbal/Oral)
• Good PR Skills
• Pleasant personality / Presentable
• Letter writing / drafting skills
• Proficient in MS Office
• Responsible for timely execution of audits at client’s site with the right skills and technical experts according to ATJF.
• To spend the required number of days and hours at client site, to start the audit between 08:00 to 09:00 am
and spend minimum 8 hours or more at site.
← Back to All Listings