Quality Assurance Manager - Lahore , PakistanEducation: Master’s or Bachelor’s degree preferably in Quality Management System
Experience: 5 years to 8 years
Salary Range: PKR 70,000/- to PKR 90,000/-
1. To implement, apply, develop, and maintain quality assurance practices, which will enable the company to meet and exceed, desired quality standards in a cost effective manner.
2. Ensures compliance with ISO 9001, ISO 17020, ISO 17021, LEEA, and PSQCA standards.
3. Coordinate document preparation, reviews, approvals, and production.
4. Manage implementation schedules, training, follow-up actions.
5. Prepare status reports and monitor progress.
6. To monitor quality assurance activities in the company to determine conformance with authorized procedures and good practices, and to make, or arrange to have made, corrections and improvements as may be necessary.
7. Coordinate and execute external audits of local and international accreditation bodies.
8. Assists in and/or conducts all investigations of discrepancies to resolve problems with clients and to inform management of required corrective actions.
9. Remain aware of developments in the quality field by reading current technical literature and attending technical meetings.
10. Train all office staff regarding the ISO 9001, ISO 17020, ISO 17021, LEEA, and PSQCA standards.
11. Work closely with all departments regarding the interpretation and implementation of any element of the Quality Management System to resolve differences and ultimately to ensure that the system is understood and applied uniformly.
12. Carry out all responsibilities in a supportive manner with total adherence to the Company’s Health, Safety and Environmental Policies and Procedures; Business (Quality) Management System; Compliance and Ethics Policies; and exercises good judgment, common sense, and diplomacy.
13. Conduct internal audit and submission of reports to the management.
14. Ensure closure of all non-conformity highlighted through internal or external audit with coordination of relevant responsible person.
1. Excellent and effective communication skills.
2. Knowledge & Implementation of Management Standards.
3. Knowledge and Implementation of Accreditation Standards ISO 9001, ISO 17020, ISO 17021, LEEA, and PSQCA standards.
4. Proficient in MS Office.
1. Adherence of all required procedures & updation of standards according to TUVAT BIC corporate manual ISO 9001, ISO 17020, & ISO 17021 requirements and quality manual.
2. Keep close relationship with local accreditation body PNAC.
3. Ensure policies of local and international accreditation bodies are followed accordingly.
4. Effective communication with international offices.
5. Ensure there is no compromise on procedural and ethical requirements, and the QA manager is in compliance with the Zero tolerance policy.
← Back to All Listings