Careers (For Pakistan)
Manager TIS/TSS - North - Lahore , PakistanEducation: BSc Engineering (Mechanical, Metallurgical, Electrical)
Experience: At least 05 years to 08 years of relevant experience
Salary Range: PKR 80,000/-/- to PKR 100,000/-/-
1. Collaborate with the core group to develop and execute strategic business plans, operational goals, and performance metrics that drive productivity and ensure a high level of satisfaction (clients, employees, suppliers and shareholders).
2. Develop and retain team members, provide coaching and developmental opportunities that continuously build and expand both individual and team capabilities. E.g., maximize employee satisfaction, development, and performance through goal setting and performance management practices.
3. Devise, plan, and implement to improve performance such as quality, productivity, timely staffing/recruitment, training, attrition and costs at various projects/assignments.
4. Identify, analyze and resolve a wide range of technical, process, and operational challenges or issues, by providing quick and decisive solutions.
5. Coordinates and works closely with different business areas and departments to resolve challenges and issues, which may affect the overall performance of the company.
6. Manage all activities including planning, development, implementation, and maintenance of projects/assignments.
7. Coordinate with clients closely to ensure that client expectations are met.
8. Assures that contract compliance, documentation and information is up to date and cascaded to all levels of the relevant business area.
9. Takes a lead role in communicating with clients, in matters of support, performance, reporting, billing, systems, business development and complaints.
10. Identify loopholes in the system and provide solutions.
11. Ensure that one back up is developed for this position.
12. Ensure Compliance with all Company policies and procedures, including policy for information security, and code of conduct.
13. Develop and implement monthly reporting structure and system for management.
1. Exceptional English Communication Skills (both written & verbal).
2. Highly Motivated & Energetic and have a huge Appetite for Work & Growth.
3. Proficient in using Microsoft Office tools particularly expertise in word, excel and power point.
4. Time management, Teamwork & Team Management.
5. Ability to manage multiple tasks.
1. Demonstrate honesty, integrity, impartiality, transparency, confidentiality and high level of communication skills at all times with employee, suppliers, clients and shareholders.
2. One of the foremost and fundamental requirement for this position is to be a road warrior.
3. Frequent visits to Islamabad and project sites is necessary and at short notices and without being asked.
← Back to All Listings