Careers (For Bangladesh)
Sales Manager I&E and LTC - Dhaka , BangladeshEducation: BSc Engineering (Mechanical, Metallurgical, Electrical) with preferably an MBA degree in Marketing
Experience: At least 5 years to 7 years
Salary Range: BDT 50,000/- to BDT 75,000/-
1. Submit monthly revenue sheet as per approved format to Finance & Accounts Department.
2. Design and implement annual sales plan for the LTC (Certification) and I&E (Inspection) division.
3. Ensure to follow sales plan and advise details about any issues in advance.
4. Ensure to have database of all upcoming/ potential projects in Bangladesh with all details of owner of project, EPC company and other contractors involved.
5. Advise development of Certification and TIS/TSS business areas, which can increase business revenue.
6. Develop and design marketing strategy for new services as explained i.e. certification, pre-shipment inspection services, technical training services and any other services that can add profitability to the company.
7. Responsible for generating new client leads and on-time feedback to clients for their queries.
8. Keep record of potential Inquiries and upcoming projects including Inquiry Log / Data base maintenance.
9. Responsible for the development; completion and execution of business development process i.e. lead generation to project initiation in a reasonable time frame.
10. Meet deadlines and business objectives set by the Management.
11. Develop and administer sales database, which includes client related information, mailing list, client contact details, etc.
12. Ensure Compliance with all TUVAT BIC’s policies and procedures, including policy for information security.
1. Exceptional English Communication Skills (both written & verbal).
2. Highly Motivated & Energetic and have a huge Appetite for Work & Growth.
3. Proficient in using Microsoft Office tools particularly expertise in word, excel and power point.
4. Good Time management, Teamwork & Team Management.
5. Ability to manage multiple tasks.
1. Demonstrate honesty, integrity, impartiality, transparency, confidentiality and high level of communication skills at all times with employee, suppliers, clients and shareholders.
2. Development of new services of LTC and I&E Business with agreement of AGM (Assistant General Manager).
3. Strengthen relationship with all existing and potential clients as well as business specialists.
4. Keep record and trace ability of inquiry Log (s).
5. Create succession planning in sales in order to develop future sales leaders .
6. Ensure implementation of HSE standards at all times.
← Back to All Listings