Careers (For Bangladesh)
Assistant Manager Accounts - Dhaka , BangladeshEducation: MBA / ACCA - Finance or CA Inter
Experience: At least 2-3 Years Relevant Experience
Salary Range: BDT 25,000/- to BDT 30,000/-
• Assist the Finance Manager in preparing monthly management accounts and annual Financial Statements of the
company on yearly basis in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
• Posting revenue of all the divisions
• To perform the project costing and analyze the margins
• Dealing and coordinating with the external auditors for getting the financial statements audited including
other incidental matters
• Assuring that the business activities of the company are in conformity with predefined policies and
procedures i.e. revenue, assets, and capitalization etc.
• Maintaining fixed assets register
• Prepare monthly excel based GFS template for uploading into group system.
• To manage the outstanding sales balances falling due and contact customers before the balances become
overdue to confirm payments
• Reconciling debtor’s balances and making debtors aging report.
• Set and monitor credit limits
• Assist in developing and implementing a Direct Debit payment system
• Where required initiate proceedings to ensure outstanding debts are bought to a satisfactory conclusion.
• To keep the company up to date with new credit management procedures and techniques.
• Settlement of Intercompany / Group balances
• Dealing with Tax Consultants / Banks for corporate & tax matters
• Critical and Mature Thinking
• Judgment and Decision
• Excellent Coordination
• Communication & Interpersonal Skills
• Meeting Deadlines
• Time Management
• Presentable & business friendly personality
• Flexible with working hours
• Timely Monthly filing
• Getting External Audit done
• Age bracket is 26 to 32
← Back to All Listings